Sunday, May 8, 2011

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~ Tenneva Jordan

When my children have children of their own, it is only then that they will truly understand how deep my love for them is...




These four human beings have the power to control my universe. When they are happy and content, I have not a care in the world. When they are sad or sick, making them better is my reason for being. I found purpose in my life the very second I became a mother. As I looked around myself and saw the evidence of my child...his high chair, his toys...I couldn't imagine my life before.


I have not always made the right decisions. I have made mistakes along the way. But when I look at these four beautiful creatures, I know that I have done good. They make me PROUD to be a mother. I will love them with every breath I take for as long as I live and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment