Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people ~ Will Rogers

One of my best friends told me today, "You'll never know unless you do it". Those are the wisest words I think I've ever heard.

It's kind of like standing on the edge of a cliff and looking at the dark blue water below. You know the water is going to be cold. You know it will feel like a thousand knives stabbing you all over. You know it will take your breath away. But... the fall will be worth it.

It will be exhilarating... if only for a moment.

What is life without brief moments of exhilaration?

I would rather live my life for the brief moments, the ones that fill your soul with memories. You said it... the bad memories fade. Life has a funny way of leading us around in full circles. People disappear from your life, and reappear when you least expect it. People you love will remain...

I am coming full circle...

This is myhappyplace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment