Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. ~ Barbara Kingsolver

Boobs! Caitlyn wants boobs!

This morning while I was getting her ready for school, I found a bra and some socks stuffed into the boots she was going to wear to school. I guess its my fault. She plays dress-up and always wants to put my bras on. So I tie them tight in the back for her and stuff them full of socks, so she can be grown up like everyone else. Cassidy and I have boobs. Heck, even Donald and Wyatt have boobs for that matter. Can anyone blame her for wanting to have boobs too?

She was crying as I gently explained to her that she couldn't take her boobs to school. I distracted her by changing the subject to...shoelaces, Haha! I am a genius! But I am still nervous. She will have to be frisked each day before school to make she she doesn't have any boobs in her pockets. I hope she finds something else to want...soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment